Friday, March 16, 2012

213 Days to go

It's been a few days and nothing too exciting.  I think the most interesting thing about this last week was my food choices...still trying to figure out what really works for me and every day it's different.  I think the worst food choice I made was the cheese ball and crackers I had for lunch, followed up with a big bowl of ice cream!  I paid for that combination the next day as I was in the bathroom the first 8 hours of the day. 

Right now I really like clementines.  Avocados are still good, but not all the time.  Donuts at times are tasty.  I think the only constant I've had is that everything salty seems EXTRA salty.  I think I want something salty and then I taste it and it is overwhelming.  It's annoying because a lot of the items seem like they would really hit the spot if just had less salt on it.

Anyways, I am 9 weeks 4 days today and can't wait for the first trimester to be over.  I have been thinking that between the 2 miscarriages and this pregnancy that I have had a full term pregnancy consisting of only the first trimesters.  It Sucks.  I feel like I will never get out of this trimester and actually be able to move on to funner things like feeling the baby's movements and having a baby bump instead of just tummy chub.  I have an appointment on the 26th, when I am 11weeks and I have decided to tell the kids after that if everything is well.  I still don't want to tell any one else until Easter when I will be 13 weeks, so hopefully they can keep a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment