Thursday, March 1, 2012
Let me introduce myself
Hi! My name is Emily and I am currently 7weeks 3days pregnant! I am so so happy to married to the best guy in the world for almost 12 years now. We have four beautiful children, Mila 8ys, Lillie 7yrs, Jack 5yrs, and Kate 2yrs. We have also been trying for this baby for the last two years. We have never had a problem getting pregnant and honestly thought that are trial concerning children was that we were going to end up with 10 kids since most of our pregnancy have been unplanned. Then we ended up pregnant in June of 2010. It ended in a miscarriage at 12weeks and completely through us for a loop. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try again, but after a few months we decided it was time. Unfortunately as it turns out we couldn't get pregnant. We tried for 6 months before we were successful only to have that pregnancy end in miscarriage when I was 14 weeks along. So now here we are again. 7 weeks prego and we have both decided that this will be our last try. We are hoping that this little baby will be the one we get to bring home and if not we have decided that we will just count our 4 beautiful blessings that we already have and be happy. The good news...I really feel like this one is going to stick! And so I have started this blog to document the journey of this pregnancy as long as it lasts and hopefully it will be 230 days til we bring home our baby! (well technically 228 days, I had the idea and then got really bad morning sickness which delayed the actual first post til 228, but you understand)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment