Saturday, March 3, 2012

226 days to go

So it's Saturday!  Usually a relaxing day, but today we get to go shoot engagement photos up in Morgan.  Should be fun, but part of me just wants to stay home and watch Moneyball. 
So yesterday I found the first food that has completely just hit the spot with this pregnancy,  ava, wait for it...cado.  Yep, avacado!  It was so good I literally was making mmm and awe noises as I ate it!  It was amazing!
Also yesterday I found out that I have a thyroid issue.  They had taken some blood at my last two doctors appointments and they discovered that i need to go on thyroid medication.  I am a little bummed because I have to take the medication for the rest of my life, but for the most part I am relieved.  I have been having a lot of symptoms and if this gets rids of those, it will totally be worth it!  Especially the heart palpitations.  I feel like my heart is completely out of control because it breaks into these heart palpitations every time I sit down to relax.  Totally not relaxing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment