So I am actually feeling pretty good today! Tuesday was an awful day. I felt nauseous all day and couldn't get a single thing done. Today I am back to work editing and getting this blog up off the ground. I also took my first baby belly picture.
Amazing how big you can get so early when its your seventh pregnancy! My little Lillie is already asking if I'm pregnant again. It's hard to know what to do with the kids. With the first miscarriage we never told them I was pregnant and kept the whole thing a secret from them. With the second one we told them at 12 weeks and then miscarried two weeks later. They took it better than I thought they would and I would love to tell them with this one, but it's still so early. It's not that I'm afraid I will miscarry, but I am afraid that they will tell the neighbors or family and I'm not quite ready to let other people in on my little secret yet! I hate getting all the opinions! Yes we are having a fifth baby. No we are not crazy. Yes I know I might miscarry again. Yes I appreciate my kids I already have and yes I feel like I can handle another one (whether you think I can or not)! So much fun! So for now, I guess The Hubs and I will just enjoy this little pumpkin seed on our own!
No comments:
Post a Comment